domingo, 29 de octubre de 2017

Dictation for tomorrow (8th November)

Hello everyone!

As last week we have been working with Global Scholar, we didn't do the dictation as I had planned. So we will do it this week. Please, try to prepare the six first lines, it will help you with your spelling.

Enjoy your Sunday!


DICTATION


Last week was a weird week. On Monday my sister was talking by phone when she suddenly stopped talking when I got into her room. I asked her what happened but she told me everything was fine. Next day, while I was having dinner, my mother told me I had to tidy my room, even I hadn't finished. When I went back into the kitchen she wasn't there.
Two days later, I phoned some of my friends to arrange a date but all of them had already plans for Friday and Saturday.
So on Saturday I decieded stay at home watching TV. I was just lying on the couch when the doorbell rang. When I opened the door I could hear all my friends and familly saying: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNE!!"
All that week, they had been planning a surprise party for my birthday. How lucky I am, I have such really good friends.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario